Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 30 days
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Casual Basement is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and conditions apply. Please note that Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments are not regulated by the FCA.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Casual Basement and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Casual Basement.
Casual Basement shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please email us at email@example.com if you have any complaints or comments.
In the instance of orders placed outside of the UK the buyer will be responsible for any import duties liable upon receipt, placing orders with Casual Basement constitutes full acceptance of these terms.
International orders will be sent via Royal Mail international tracked and signed for. The delivery timeframe varies dependant on the country, please refer to the official Royal Mail website for expected delivery times.
casualbasement.com is operated by:
Designer Labels Direct Int Ltd
Company Registration Number: 11596835
Gable End, Sparrow Hall Business Park, Leighton Road, Edlesborough, Bedfordshire LU6 2ES
Our VAT number is GB306548602
These Terms and Conditions May Change
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Casual Basement website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use this website.