If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange, credit note or refund, which will not include the cost to us of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, not in original condition or with the original swing tags or security tag removed.
- Please ensure you enclose a completed returns form with your order (you can download a returns form here.)
- Please note that we do not offer free returns or returns labels.
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address using ROYAL MAIL:
PO Box 1646
Christmas 2023 Returns Period Extension
Embrace the spirit of giving this holiday season with Casual Basement. We're excited to offer an extended returns period to make your Christmas shopping experience hassle-free. For any items ordered from the 1st of November 2023, our standard 14-day return policy now extends until the 15th of January 2024 for exchanges and credit notes, ensuring you have ample time to find the perfect gifts. This special holiday extension applies to all items purchased up until the 24th of December. Shop with confidence, knowing that we're here to make your festive season joyful and stress-free.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items. Only in the event of an item being faulty do we reimburse return shipping costs, up to Royal Mail first class tracked, we do not cover special delivery. Any return postage cost over and above the original order value can only be reimbursed via PayPal or credit note.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent by Royal Mail tracked and insured service (some other providers can have difficulty in delivering to PO Box address)
- All exchanges are final.
- In the event of an exchange item being out of stock, customers are welcome to select similar alternative items at the same cost. However, if customers do not request an alternative and the item they wished to exchange for is out of stock, we will issue a credit note by default unless an alternative such as refund is requested on their returns form. This credit note can be used towards any future purchase on on the store.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- Casual Basement is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed or delayed.
- We do not accept returns of headwear, swimwear or underwear for hygiene reasons. Any of these items returned will be sent back to the customer.
- If you require a refund, please write this clearly on the returns form so that our team can process accordingly. If not stated, you will be issued a credit note within 48 hours to use on the site.
- Please inspect all items prior to removing security tag. If tag is removed we will not accept a return. By removing the security tag you are also accepting that the item is satisfactory.